php code to query l2server for online players

renobizarro

Единомышленник
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello all, does anyone has that old code to query l2server for online players in PTS servers?

i found an old one here on the forum but doesn't work with advext HF server

I am not familiar with PTS but if the online players are stored on DB under any value like online 1-0 or yes no (as a boolean) I can make a php for this propuse

I am not familiar with PTS but if the online players are stored on DB under any value like online 1-0 or yes no (as a boolean) I can make a php for this propuse
pts doesn't work that way, there are 2 fields called login and logout in user_data table but sometimes it doesn't give the right number of online players.

renobizarro, if you share what files and BD (some sample) are you using I can make a look and finde out the way

Best solution is adding new admin packet and fetch that info from admin socket. Or you can open a socket to login server and read it from packet "AC_SEND_SERVERLIST".

Hello all, does anyone has that old code to query l2server for online players in PTS servers?

i found an old one here on the forum but doesn't work with advext HF server
Hello you no need old code based on hauth, there new months ago.

There more calc amount players on current moment not only status online or offline.
My bad, missread the code. Anyway this way is a bit tricky, because in case of crash / server shutdown those values are not updated by CacheD, so my way is still more accurate + does not require to unhide database port.

As expected - totally wrong. (Using my database from live server on test server)

that's what i meant, you can't trust the database for this, i had this code to query l2server for online players many years ago but i lost it in an old HDD.

login < logout - chars in offline
login > logout - chars in online

P.S. but still, it is most correct to receive online through a packet request to the server port.

PHP:
function getStatus($ip)
{
    if ($fp = @fsockopen($ip, 7777, $errNo, $errStr, 0.5))
    {
        $packet = pack("vCi", 6, 0, -3);
        fwrite($fp, $packet);
        $result = fread($fp, 73);
        $info = unpack("vtime/Conline/iworld/imax/icurrent/iplaying/istore/iunk0/iunk1/iunk2/iunk3/iunk4/iunk5/iunk6/iunk7/iunk8/iunk9/iunk10/iunk11", $result);
        fclose($fp);
        return $info;
    }

return null;
}

yep, i tried this one and many others but server says "incorrect packet size [number here]" seems that advext changed the packet or something...