Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Prologue: Prelude of War
Hello everyone!

Im looking for answers from who may know which are the current L2J DEVELOPMENT TEAMS for L2J ESSENCE Projects, especially the HIGH ELF update.

I know mostly will answer Mobius, but I feel there are a lot more teams, especially Russian, who are far ahead of Mobius, just unknown to the general public.

Im particularly looking to know on which dev team this server is based : mw-essence.com (they are high elves chronicle one of a kind server, really complete and well done).

But at the other hand, there are MANY other Russian based servers which are on SevenSigns and they work flawlessy, example : check l2oops toplist, essence and see.

Who knows their names and websites/contacts, please share here!

Thanks for your attention!

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Favero

anca

Баллов: 1
    ns

Hello everyone!

Im looking for answers from who may know which are the current L2J DEVELOPMENT TEAMS for L2J ESSENCE Projects, especially the HIGH ELF update.

I know mostly will answer Mobius, but I feel there are a lot more teams, especially Russian, who are far ahead of Mobius, just unknown to the general public.

Im particularly looking to know on which dev team this server is based : mw-essence.com (they are high elves chronicle one of a kind server, really complete and well done).

But at the other hand, there are MANY other Russian based servers which are on SevenSigns and they work flawlessy, example : check l2oops toplist, essence and see.

Who knows their names and websites/contacts, please share here!

Thanks for your attention!
Over the past 1.5-2 months, I have been playing on all major server openings and from what I've gathered so far, there aren't that many different packs.

In fact, almost all of those that are running 447 are not working "flawlessly" (only 1 exception), cuz their datapack is years old, and their zones are working like they used to work probably some 2-3 years ago. They have just upgraded the core's packets to support newer protocol version and eventually fixed a skill or two, which often won't even be the case.

Regarding MW, they were the reason why I stopped playing on Innova, and they maybe have some sort of a mash-up of an older core with the new race and classes added on top of it, or something... I couldn't quite pin it down. Something just felt a bit odd/rugged/unpolished, but it was, as you noted, "one of a kind". I enjoyed my time there, not gonna lie. Props to them!

From the rest of the servers I have played, I must single out Aden.Land. They have the only "flawless" core execution of the bunch I have played so far. It just felt.. i dont know... off-like, for the lack of a better way to explain it, with some exceptions for the Geodata on some zones, which was probably 1-2 protocols older, so there were some invisible rocks and stuff.

Regarding your question, most of the servers are Mobius-based. And I know this to be the case, because I saw a number of issues that were present on the paid Mobius version but were easily fixable (and fixed on newer releases). One such example was the ordering of the quests on the list of finished quests. The fix is just replacing an Array with a TreeMap, but they couldn't even do that, despite the fact that I told them even where to locate and change it.

This brings me to my last point, which is that I feel like most of these servers (the only exceptions would be MW and Aden.Land) do not have a developer for the core on a payroll. Instead, they must be hiring some freelancer(s). At least it looks and feels that way.

Последнее редактирование:
Over the past 1.5-2 months, I have been playing on all major server openings and from what I've gathered so far, there aren't that many different packs.

In fact, almost all of those that are running 447 are not working "flawlessly" (only 1 exception), cuz their datapack is years old, and their zones are working like they used to work probably some 2-3 years ago. They have just upgraded the core's packets to support newer protocol version and eventually fixed a skill or two, which often won't even be the case.

Regarding MW, they were the reason why I stopped playing on Innova, and they maybe have some sort of a mash-up of an older core with the new race and classes added on top of it, or something... I couldn't quite pin it down. Something just felt a bit odd/rugged/unpolished, but it was, as you noted, "one of a kind". I enjoyed my time there, not gonna lie. Props to them!

From the rest of the servers I have played, I must single out Aden.Land. They have the only "flawless" core execution of the bunch I have played so far. It just felt.. i dont know... off-like, for the lack of a better way to explain it, with some exceptions for the Geodata on some zones, which was probably 1-2 protocols older, so there were some invisible rocks and stuff.

Regarding your question, most of the servers are Mobius-based. And I know this to be the case, because I saw a number of issues that were present on the paid Mobius version but were easily fixable (and fixed on newer releases). One such example was the ordering of the quests on the list of finished quests. The fix is just replacing an Array with a TreeMap, but they couldn't even do that, despite the fact that I told them even where to locate and change it.

This brings me to my last point, which is that I feel like most of these servers (the only exceptions would be MW and Aden.Land) do not have a developer for the core on a payroll. Instead, they must be hiring some freelancer(s). At least it looks and feels that way.

The best answer I ever had ! You're a pro! Thanks for your time!

Назад
Сверху Снизу